Explanation / Benefits
One of the least invasive methods to rejuvenate the skin, this technique uses a sterile device that when moved across the skin creates micro channels.
Collagen, the protein responsible for providing strength and structure to the skin
These microscopic channels, while invisible to the naked eye, stimulate the body’s natural healing process in a technique called Collagen Induction Therapy. Collagen, the protein responsible for providing strength and structure to the skin, decreases production as the skin ages, causing skin to become lax and lose volume. Collagen Induction Therapy not only renews collagen production within the skin, it also strengthens existing collagen fibers to tighten treated areas.
With: Hyaluronic Acid - REFRESHER
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the body and gives the skin natural plumpness and volume. Micro-needling provides gentle exfoliation to the skin, allowing it to better absorb products. When applied topically after a micro-needling session, hyaluronic acid hydrates, nourishes and helps revitalize the skinHyaluronic acid is found naturally in the body and gives the skin natural plumpness and volume. Micro-needling provides gentle exfoliation to the skin, allowing it to better absorb products. When applied topically after a micro-needling session, hyaluronic acid hydrates, nourishes and helps revitalize the skin.
With: Growth Factor Serum - BOOSTER
- To optimize the skin’s response to a micro-needling treatment, other products are often applied topically to treated areas for maximum absorption and effectiveness. While PRP is one of the most popular options for this method of treatment, not all Guests are keen on having their blood drawn. At Novo Sano Medspa, we offer a solution that utilizes the benefits of regenerative cells without requiring blood. Growth factors developed from natural stem cells can also be applied to aid in the lubrication and enhancement of the skin. Growth factors offer several benefits to patients when used in conjunction with micro-needling, such as:
- Promoting the enhancement of skin with reduced post-treatment inflammation
- Using a more natural alternative to harsh chemicals or exfoliants to rejuvenate the skin
- Growth factors control cellular growth and promote the gradual resurfacing of the skin
- Collagen and elastin, essential nutrients for skin elasticity and tightness, experience increased production
- Circulation may also be improved in treated areas, restoring a youthful glow to aging skin
With: PRP - Platelet-Rich Plasma – ACCELERATOR
- Natural skin rejuvenation using the body’s own resources
- Continued skin improvement over a period rather than with short-term, quick fix solutions
- A significant reduction in possible side effects, as the body easily recognizes its own PRP.
- In addition to promoting the growth of new collagen and elastin to strengthen and tighten the skin, PRP can also improve circulation within the skin to restore a youthful glow.
- The Micro-Needling treatment with PRP causes a release of at least 8 essential natural growth factors from your own body. Resulting in a natural and healthy production of new collagen and elastin which is what creates that youthful appearance. The PRP or liquid gold, is extracted in our onsite lab from a vial of your blood. The PRP is then used during Micro-Needling treatment to accelerate collagen production. PRP has been used for years to heal wounds and for other purposes. Today, PRP therapies are also available for facial rejuvenation and other areas of aesthetic medicine.
Targeting / Specifically for:
- Acne or surgical scarring
- Lines, wrinkles, and visible signs of aging
- Texture irregularities
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Full Face
- Surgical Scars
- Stretch Marks